E-accounting is the application that is based on online or Internet technologies to the business accounting function, which uses a single database between the client and the outsourced accounting firm.
E-accounting helps concentrate on the core activities and avoid costs associated with traditional accounting software such as installation, upgrades, backup and disaster recovery.The advantages of e-accounting greatly overweigh the disadvantages.
FIM offers e-accounting service in the form of different packages.
What are the advantages of e-accounting?
– professionalism – we have competent employees that are going through various trainings.
– efficiency – 24h access to the accounting documents, e-accountant does not go on a holiday or fall ill.
– cost cutting –a typical small size firm spends 130-190 euros on e-accounting services per month. There is no need for the company to purchase an expensive accounting software.
– reliability – an e-accountant is responsible for his/her work meeting the deadlines.
– safety – accounting data is kept confidential
– loyalty – e-accountant is responsible for compliance with the law of the Republic of Estonia
– focus on future – the awareness of present moment makes it easier to make future plans